Thursday, August 9, 2007



This week has been “creasy”, so much to do and so little time (and sometimes not enough energy!!!!). With work, the program and the family, well is a circus!
So this blogg i just to "put" some progress" and push me to the next stage, and bacuse ot that, I will be filling the voids latter of this post.
(by the way, I been glazing over the stuff that the other guys have posted and I will commenting to them soon.)
This is my first mock up – story line that I want to develop further along.

This is an after thought (just when I finish my first mock up) and I think, finally, I understand the concept of “mapping” (as Ted first mentioned – we’ll see!)

I have been my worst enemy lately (I mind has been wandering to other stuff that eave though are directly related ( ithink) is not really pertaining to the studio class!:
http://bac-gus-sidenotes.blogspot.com/ )

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

I understand about your mind wondering in all directions. Especially with work and a family (thank God for this program.) I finally pushed myself to make a decision on how I intended to mapping. I was thinking about it day and night, and waking up to thoughts I would jot down in a notebook on my nightstand (a tactic I was taught by a prof. in order to remember those ideas in the morning.) I was really excited about my idea until I am seeing some others by the class. I am having the feeling that I may not be headed in the right direction, especially when it comes to incorporating time into the diagram. I noticed you addressed the time in a timeline diagram separate from the other diagrams. How will you incorporate them into the final design? Your diagram showing occupying space is intriguing. I will be looking at that some more to help get my wheels turning again.